"If they don't learn the way we teach..... we should teach the way they learn".
This is as relevant to the workplace as it is to school, college or university !!
Training with Right Resources means ......
getting it right first time
Our services cover a wide range of subjects including; dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia as well as Equality Act 2010 compliance in respect of Specific Learning Difficulties.
We provide guidance in these areas for managers, HR personnel and trainers as well as coaching and support for individuals. With guidance more organisations are able to appreciate the benefits of recognizing and embracing neuro-diversity and tapping into the recognized skills associated with 'learning differences'.
- Accessibility and 'Learning Difference' awareness for teams
- Introduction to 'Reasonable Adjustments' and the Equality Act 2010
- Bespoke sessions tailored to the specific needs of each business, department or individual
At Right Resources we have an understanding and appreciation of recognised business models such as TQM, Six Sigma and 'Lean' and we work with organisations to augment these in respect of the most vital element .....the people.
We have a proven history delivering business support services and because we use 'accessible' user friendly training methods for all our delivery we can offer a wide range of business related services. (including guidance & diagnostic reviews for those involved in Social Enterprise).
- *Diagnostic Reviews for Social Enterprises and those working in the voluntary/community sector
* These are delivered by consultants qualified and experienced in business and social enterprise.